- USER INFORMATION
Our purpose regarding data protection and information society services is to protect and preserve the privacy of your personal data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation GDPR 2016/679, where Y Hostel is present and provides its services with the guidelines and internal policies.
NOMAD SINGULAR S.L., hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the processing of personal data of the user and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on protection of personal data) relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data and the Organic Law (ES) (LOPD) relating to the protection of personal data, so you are provided with the following processing information:
Personal data protection
In accordance with the provisions of the laws in the countries in which we operate, we would like to inform users of this website, as well as any people who have provided personal information to any company associated with the Y Hostel brand, or to other services which we offer directly or indirectly, that this personal data is processed for the purposes of providing the services you have selected. Under no circumstances will your data be passed on to other companies for any other purpose without you being duly informed
The operations foreseen to carry out the treatment are:
- Sending of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, which makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached an agreement of promotion. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any other type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available.
- Send the news bulletin of the website.
In most cases, this will correspond to identification details: first name, last name, address, telephone number, email address, data for processing payments or other specific information depending on the processing and purpose.
Data conservation criteria: they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for such purpose, they will be removed with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of them.
Communication of data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except under legal obligations.
Rights of the User:
Right to withdraw consent at any time.
Right of access, rectification, transferability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its processing.
-The right to file a complaint with the control authority (agpd.es) if it considers that the processing does not comply with
The entity in charge of data control for Y-Hostel is:
Nomad Singular SL
Joan Miró 126 Palma de Mallorca 07015
Consent of the user for the processing and transfer of personal data
- By providing their details to Y Hostel, the users indicate their explicit acceptance of these policies, conditions and regulations of use, granting unequivocal consent for the processing of their personal data according to the purposes set forth herein. They also accept that their data may be transferred to relevant entities for fulfilment of the obligations pursuant to the service requested, exclusively for the reserved purposes, and guaranteeing they will not under any other circumstances be transferred to third parties for any other purpose, without the additional consent of the owner. By legal obligation and to ensure collaboration with the Authorities, the data may be provided to public bodies which require it. In these cases, it is specified that the minimum information required will be provided for the corresponding legal compliance, protecting the rest of the data with the utmost rigour. When you use our online booking process in y-hostel.com details of any hotel that you seek to reserve and your email address may be collected as you fill in the reservation process. If you do not complete your purchase, we may contact you using these details to offer our assistance (in case, for instance, you were suffering from technical difficulties). In the event that we contact you to offer you our assistance to complete your reservation process, you may exercise your rights to revocation of consent.
- Relating to bookings or subscriptions made on the website. In bookings for services made on this website, any personal data provided will become part of Y Hostel and of the marketing company for the hotel, details of which will appear on the voucher, proforma invoice or bill attached (if the booking is not made or confirmed, data will not be retained except that required for strict security purposes, to ensure successful operation of the electronic business).
- Subscription to newsletters, news bulletins or similar on our website. The processing of personal data, as well as the sending of commercial notifications carried out via electronic means, is done in compliance with those Laws related to e-commerce and the Internet, and follows international standards and good practice, based on the general regulations of European privacy directives. Our notifications to promote and advertise our hotels and services must always provide an address by which it is possible to unsubscribe from the service that has provided the information, via a link to a website or the email address that sent the notification, and the user’s email address will be unsubscribed; if any problem arises, we would be grateful if you could contact us at email@example.com . In the case of subscription to newsletters, news bulletins or similar on our website, your data will become part of Y Hostel In accordance with the regulations in place, the information may be transferred to national or international third party companies directly related to the provision of the service for which we have been hired, as well as to local or international data controllers which comply with European Union directives.
- Information on minors.- Y Hostel will not try to obtain information directly from minors, although we are not always able to determine the age of those who access our website. In any case, when this is detected on both the website and in our establishments, authorisation from the parents or legal guardians of the same will be required.
- INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is carried out, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested beforehand. All data requested through the website are
mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of optimal service to the user. In the event that not all data are provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided are completely tailored to your needs.
- SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the regulations RGPD and LOPD for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the RGPD and Article 4 of the LOPD, by which they are treated lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the interested party and suitable, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPD in order to protect the rights and liberties of the Users and has communicated to them the adequate information so that they can exercise them.
If after reading these conditions you have any doubts regarding them or the privacy of your personal data, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to the address above.
What are cookies?
Accessing or using the website implies that you accept the cookies sent by Y-Hostel and third party advertisers. You will find here the tools needed to configure your browser. Cookies are sometimes used to store basic information about the browsing habits of the user or their computer, to the point, as the case may be, of being able to recognize it.
Why are they important?
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow websites to perform more quickly and adapt to your preferences, such as storing your language or the currency of your country. In addition, they help those in charge of the websites to improve the services they offer, due to the statistical information they collect through them. Finally, they serve to make the advertising we display more efficient, through which we can offer you services free of charge.
Types of Cookies
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
Performance Enhancement Cookies
This type of cookie stores your preferences for certain tools or services so that you do not have to reset them each time you visit our site and, in some cases, may be provided by third parties. Some examples are: volume of audio-visual players, article sort preferences, or compatible video playback speeds. In the case of e-commerce, they allow you to maintain information about your shopping cart.
Statistical Analysis Cookies
These are those that, whether treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyse the use made by users of our services. Thanks to it we can study the navigation through our website, and improve the range of products or services we offer.
When you register in our site, it generates cookies that identify you as a registered user and indicate when you have identified yourself on the site. These cookies are used to identify your user account and associated services. These cookies are maintained as long as you do not leave the account, close the browser or turn off the device. These cookies may be used in combination with analytical data to individually identify your preferences on our site.
Other third party cookies
On some of our pages, third party cookies may be installed in order to manage and improve the services they offer. An example of this use are the links to social networks that allow us to share our content.
These are those which, whether handled by us or by third parties, allow us to effectively manage the advertising spaces on our website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use made of our website. Thanks to it we can know your browsing habits on the Internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Y-Hostel informs you that the cookies used on its website are: Our own and third party technical cookies and third party analysis cookies, in this case Google Analytics Cookies.
Manage your cookies.
You can view, remove or manage cookies stored on your computer or communication device and also block cookies sent by Y Hostel or its partners, or by any other website. You can configure your browser to only accept cookies from the site you are visiting, or to block cookies from third party advertisers.
The following links provide you with information on how you can enable your preferences in the main browsers: enable your preferences in the main browsers:
Safari para IOS (iPhone, iPad)
[/ vc_column_text] [/ vc_column] [/ vc_row]